NASTRACK Policies Regarding Payments and Refunds
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases with NASTRACK website. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases. Your placement of an order at our website constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
Hours of Operation:
The ordering process is fully automated and under normal circumstances your order is processed within 24-48 hours of placing your order. However in case of difficulties (payment gateway or infrastructure maintenance, we guarantee to process your order in 5 business days of placing your order. Please allow this time to pass before contacting us about your order status.
For order status information or other assistance with an order you already placed with the NASTACK website, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales to End Users Only:
NASTRACK website sells services to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale using this web site unless you have valid distributor’s or reseller’s agreement. NASTRACK reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspects you are purchasing for resale without valid agreements.
Credit Card Purchases:
You can pay for your purchase with your PayPal account details or a valid major credit card (American Express, VISA, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, or Direct Debit with a valid billing address. Gift cards and wire transfers cannot be used to make purchases, and you may not combine payment methods.
Proof of Purchase/Receipt:
Upon successful completion of your credit card transaction, NASTRACK will send you an invoice as a confirmation of your order via the email address you have included at your account registration. This is the only receipt you will receive for your purchase, so please make a copy of this receipt for your records. Its copy may also be accessible from your account, but NASTRACK does not guaranty the length of availability for online copy.
NASTRACK allows you to make your purchases using payment methods described below. Please read our policies carefully, especially with respect to the payment method, before you place your order.
** PayPal **
When purchasing services from NASTRACK website, you can use your PayPal account. Relevant charges may be applied. For more details check: https://www.paypal.com and https://www.paypal.com/sk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside.
Paying by PayPal account also allows you to place Recurring Payment that will send predefined amount in recurring periods to NASTRACK’s account. For more details please check: https://www.paypal.com.
** Credit Cards **
When you buy NASTRACK service online, you can pay by credit card. When you provide us with your card information, we may obtain a pre-approval from the card company for the amount of the order, which may result in a corresponding block on your available credit while the pre-approval remains in place. Once the credit card has been approved for purchase, we will make every attempt to process your order as soon as possible. The NASTRACK website accepts American Express, VISA, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, or Direct Debit credit cards. The NASTRACK website may require the credit card security code for your card for any online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the face of your card above the embossed account number, or on the back of your card on the signature panel.
All credit card payments are processed by PayPal payment gateway. Additional charges may apply by PayPal, or by your bank. Please review PayPal charges at www.paypal.com or at https://www.paypal.com/sk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside . To check your bank charges, please contact the bank that issued your credit card.
The estimated delivery date on your order is based on payment processing time. NASTRACK does not begin payment processing until we receives all of the information that it needs and full payment or a full authorization in the case of credit card orders.
After your order is accepted and payment processed you will obtain email notification, that ordered service is available.
For details we encourages you to contact NASTRACK Customer Service at email@example.com.
Changing Pricing Plan:
If you had prepaid certain pricing plan and your requirements meantime changed, you might also need to change your pricing plan. NASTRACK allows this change, however certain administration fee may apply for the request processing. Changing from cheaper to more expensive pricing plan is free of charge. Changing from more expensive to cheaper pricing plan is paid in accordance with actual NASTRACK pricelist published at www.nastrack.com
When changing your pricing plan, we do not provide any refund of previously paid fees. Aliquot part of prepaid founds that have not been used to the date of change, will be subtracted from new pricing plan cost. If unused prepaid founds are higher then cost of new pricing plan, redundant founds will we delivered in a form of prepaid days in addition to your required time period.
If you have placed an order in the NASTRACK website and need to cancel your purchase, you may do it in forty (30) days since your purchase. For that purpose please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use your PayPal account to cancel the money transfer. Your service will be automatically deactivated and meantime collected data will not be available for you any more.
Your request for your purchase cancellation cannot conflict with the money transfer fees outlined in the section entitled "Refund Policy" of these policies.
Your request for a cancellation of a purchase from the website will be processed within seven (7) business days after your request. You should contact our support at email@example.com.
To process such request please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your refund request will be considered and replied within fourteen (14) business days after we receive your email. The date of termination is the later of two dates: date when you stopped using NASTRACK services and date when we received this request. You are entitled to receive financial compensation for period between the date of termination and the end of prepaid period.
When refunding any payment to you, money transfers fees may apply. If NASTRACK Service was cancelled for whatever reason, all fees for original payment, for refund, and credit or debit card proceedings are covered by you. NASTRACK will send you the refunded value subtracted by money transfers fees.
Please review PayPal charges at https://www.paypal.com/sk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-xborder-fees-outside&countries and check PayPal cancellation policy at www.paypal.com. To check your bank charges, please contact the bank that issued you credit card.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- NASTRACK is not responsible for typographical errors. NASTRACK reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the NASTRACK website concerning the pricing of any service you ordered when you placed the order.
- NASTRACK may make changes to any products or services offered at the website, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the NASTRACK website with respect to products and services may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the information provided at the our website with respect to such products and services.
- NASTRACK reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the NASTRACK website, or to any portion of the our website, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the NASTRACK website, or any portion of the NASTRACK website, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the NASTRACK website, or any portion of the NASTRACK website, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at NASTRACK website are governed by the law of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- NASTRACK’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by NASTRACK of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between NASTRACK and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
- These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.